Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus 1.1.0 RC4 / Mars is complete

Camille,

Great news! Thanks to the whole team for your contributions.

Regards,

Francis

FRANCIS BORDELEAU Ph.D.
Product Manager SW Development
ITTE
Group Function BE

Ericsson
8500 Decarie Blvd
Town of Mount Royal, QC, H4P 2N2, Canada
Phone +1 613 716 8783
Mobile +1 613 716 8783
Office +1 514 345 7900
Fax +1 514 345 6167
francis.bordeleau@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ericsson.com

Legal entity: ERICSSON CANADA INC., registered office in Town of Mount-Royal, Quebec, Canada. This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer