[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus 1.1/Mars RC4

Hi all,

Today we build the final version of Papyrus 1.1.0 for Mars RC4. While some commits are still expected to get into the final build, please don’t push anything that has not been approved already.

If you think that we missed some commits that should absolutely go into the final build, please notify ASAP.

As usual, I will probably have to kill a few Gerrit jobs to ensure that the server remains available for more important builds.

Regards,
Camille

Back to the top