Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Eclipse Oomph installer

Hi,

I’ve started with a discussion on the Oomph newsgroup: today’s “About the Product Catalogue” post.  It would help if I could point the Oomph team to the Papyrus RCP, but I see no sign of it anywhere.  I don’t see it mentioned in the Papyrus Wiki and the Papyrus website has no links or downloads or anything.  In fact, the “installation guide” on the Papyrus downloads site instructs the user to start by installing the Eclipse Modeling Package from EPP!

Thanks,

Christian