Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [Sysml 1.1] Strange behavior with palette inRequirement diagram

Hi everyone,

This problem is still present in my RC1 installation.

It may be coming from SysML 1.4 but I’m afraid : it’s not.

Can anyone confirm the problem is still present ?

Is anyone working on it ? Or know what happened ?

Regards,

Benoit MAGGI