[mdt-papyrus.dev] Downgrade of Papyrus 4 Ecore (Domain Model)

Hi everyone,

I just moved the version of Papyrus 4 Ecore from 1.1.0 to 0.7.0. [1]

It will better reflect the real status of the work on the feature.

Since this feature was never release in Luna and is not widely used it shouldn’t cause any problem.

To avoid any further misunderstand (I wrongly believed that extra should also follow the same version as the core)

I also created a new wiki page [2] to share all policies for extra features.

I would recommend to any extra keeping incubation in their name to also downgrade to a version before 1.0.0

If there wasn’t any previous release in luna.

Regards,

Benoit

1 : https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/47819/

2 : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Extra_Developer_Guide