Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Findbugs & Test results

Thanks for this, Camille.

I have some questions:
  • the build reports a lot more issues than the default FindBugs configuration in the Eclipse workbench.  And I prefer the Eclipse configuration because, by and large, it doesn’t report problems in EMF-generated code  ;-)   Is there an easy way for us to align these settings?
  • there are issues in “my” code that I would like to suppress with the @SuppressFBWarnings annotation, because, for example, FindBugs doesn’t understand that code it thinks is “uncallable” is actually invoked by reflection.  However, this requires adding a JAR defining this annotation to the classpath, which in turn requires everyone to update their targets (not a big deal if they’re using Oomph!).  What does the team think of that?
Cheers,

Christian