[mdt-papyrus.dev] Generation of ElementTypeConfigurations from UML profiles

Hello team,

I'm currently migrating the Papyrus BPMN palette to the new configuration format based on element type configurations. I used the automated generation wizard found under "Generate Tooling Model... > Element Types..." when right-clicking a profile in the model explorer. My intuition is that it takes every concrete stereotype of the profile and creates an ElementType for every metaclass it extends (and there's an underlying element type for that metaclass, of course)
However, as I was adding a few elements such as Task and GlobalTask, which are concrete stereotypes, I noticed there was no ElementType counterpart in the generated file. What are the rules that determine for which element stereotypes are element types created?

The profile is here if anyone wants to look:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.git/tree/extraplugins/bpmn/org.eclipse.papyrus.bpmn/model?h=committers/jcadavid/bpmn2

Juan

Back to the top