De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LETAVERNIER Camille
Envoyé : mercredi 6 mai 2015 16:13
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Building M7 & Gerrit failures

Hi Christian,

Ø  I appreciate that integration has been difficult again, and am happy to defer the CDO integration for a bit.  This contributor has put a lot of work into it, so I’m glad that we won’t have to lose it on a technicality.  ;-)

We definitely want an even nicer CDO integration for Papyrus Mars :) It won’t disappear like that :)

Ø  If there’s anything I can do to help with pulling M7 together, perhaps to give somebody else an opportunity to do some Gerrit reviews, I’m willing and able!

Rémi and I are currently investigating on the Activity/InteractionO/ServiceTypes and Sequence diagram test failures. What is still planned for today’s Milestone, in addition to these test investigations:

-          Integrate a subset of the Properties View branch: I’ve already rebased and trimmed the branch locally

o   Unfortunately I haven’t had enough time to work on this and it seems risky to push it now

-          Integrate the Stereotype Display improvements: although it still contains some bugs and regressions, it needs to make it into M7

-          Integrate the Diagram Synchronization branch

Additionally, some extra branches will need to be reviewed & integrated, but this can be done another time:

-          CDO

-          ALF (Main + Extra contributions)

Camille

I appreciate that integration has been difficult again, and am happy to defer the CDO integration for a bit.  This contributor has put a lot of work into it, so I’m glad that we won’t have to lose it on a technicality.  ;-)

If there’s anything I can do to help with pulling M7 together, perhaps to give somebody else an opportunity to do some Gerrit reviews, I’m willing and able!

Christian