Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Timing Diagram: More than one state invariant?

Thanks, Camille.

It seems that the magic sauce I was missing was the means of creating event-occurrences in another state than the first.  After playing around some more, I discovered that it is necessary to drag a segment of the lifeline (which is manifest as a state invariant in the model; I hadn’t noticed that before) from the first state into another state.  Then the label of that other state actually appears in the diagram.

(the integrated help doesn’t cover usage of the timing diagram, so I was a bit lost)

Cheers,

Christian