Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Where is the code generator for diagram tests?

Hi

On 15/04/2015 13:09, CADAVID Juan wrote:

I have to say though that I don’t see why QVTo treats UML collection properties as unordered sets. In UML.ecore, the « UML::DataType::ownedAttribute » feature is declared as ordered=true and unique=true, which means they should be treated as the OCL type OrderedSet and not just Set...

Absolutely. Can you provide an example of QVTo and UML not working as expected?

I took a quick at DataType.ownedAttribute and wrt to UML.ecore it should be OrderedSet.

But when I look at UML.uml, there is no DataType.ownedAttribute at all. Weird.

UML is quite troublesome to set up so please provide your exact set up in a Bugzilla so that we can investigate where your UML declarations come from.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top