[mdt-papyrus.dev] Expansion of diagram

Hi everyones,

I work on this task in order to create sysml1.4 diagrams.

Bug 463290 - Papyrus diagram shall be expanded with new visual graphical notation

To do that, I have create the following branch: /bugs/463290_expand

I have done an example inside BDD, where I represent flowPort sub-block and operation as port. See plugins : C:\git\org.eclipse.papyrus\plugins\sysml\sysml14\org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.diagram.blockdefinition

The code is essentially in org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.common/ inside package expansion.

The model of expansion is interpreted: org.eclipse.papyrus\plugins\infra\gmfdiag\org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.common\model\ExpandModel.di

I have added model developer inside directory model, where requirements are listed. org.eclipse.papyrus\plugins\infra\gmfdiag\org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.common\model\DevelopperModelForExpansion.di

The code references the requirements.

Do not hesitate to look it.

Now I need to add tests to verify limitations of code and frameworks.

I will also begin to make diagrams.

Patrick

Patrick Tessier

+33 (0) 1 69 08 48 63

CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV

Institut CARNOT CEA LIST

DILS/Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE),

Point Courrier n°174

91 191 Gif sur Yvette CEDEX

Back to the top