Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] File Encodings (esp. for Xtend)

Hi Christian,

We should definitely enforce the following:

-          UTF-8 encoding for all files (Unfortunately, the default in Eclipse/Windows is Cp1252, but I don’t think we use any non-ASCII character except for XTend, so it should be straightforward to migrate)

-          Linux line breaks (\n)

I don’t think there is any required exception to using UTF-8, but if one such exception occurs, it should be notified and discussed further

I don’t know how to properly enforce this (I guess Oomph would help with that ? :) ).

Camille