De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian W. Damus
Envoyé : lundi 6 avril 2015 16:59
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Where is the code generator for diagram tests?

Hi, Team,

According to the developer guide on the wiki [1], there is a diagram tests generation framework.  It is also referenced in the headers of some source files as the “Papyrus Test Framework”.  Certainly, many of the tests appear to be generated.

Where is the code generator?  I don’t find the QVTo transformations alluded to by the wiki documentation.  I don’t see the UML Testing Profile in the repository, nor any MWE workflows or launch configurations that would run test generation.

I ask because I plan to add diagram synchronization (canonical-edit-policy) tests to each diagram’s test bundle, and I thought it would make sense to investigate the possibility of including some scaffolding at least in the test generator.  Perhaps these tests were generated once by something that isn’t in the repository and have ever since been maintained “by hand”?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top