[mdt-papyrus.dev] Incoming changes for M6

Hi all,

We’ll build Papyrus M6 tomorrow. Not all major branches have been integrated yet, but most of them are at really close; we’re just fixing the last details. So here’s the list of (major) changes which will make it, or probably make it, into M6:

Already integrated, will be in M6:

-          Some diagrams have been regenerated to the new element types

-          CSS3 XText Editor & Tooling

Almost ready to be integrated, expected to be in M6:

-          New ALF Grammar, Profile, Libraries & Tooling

-          Model-Diagram synchronization

-          Improved DirectEditor extension point

-          Improved notationTypeMap extension point & regeneration

Not ready to be integrated, should arrive shortly after M6:

-          CSS-driven Stereotype Display

-          Additional diagrams migration to Element Types

Additional changes are expected, but I think these are the only ones which may have a significant impact on the API or behavior of Papyrus. If I forgot anything and you think a major branch should be integrated before M6, please let me know… quickly J

Regards,

Camille

Back to the top