[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus HIPP awaiting initial setup

Hi, Team,

It looks like either our Hudson upgrade is going horribly wrong or is actually proceeding normally:  it is now awaiting “initial setup” (see screenshot attached).

I don’t know what all plug-ins are required, and I wouldn’t presume to take it upon myself to complete the Hudson upgrade procedure, but I am anxious to continue building stuff.  Is this currently being attended to?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top