De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Gabriel Pascual
Envoyé : jeudi 26 février 2015 14:20
À : mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Test] Configuration Maven/Tycho

Hi all,

I came across the next release[1] of Tycho and it seems that the tag testSuite, which is used in top-pom-main-tests.xml[2], becomes deprecated.
I don't know if the project must follow absolutely the release train of Tycho. I prefer warn.

Regards

Gabriel

[1]: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.23
[2]: https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.git/tree/releng/top-pom-main-tests.xml