[mdt-papyrus.dev] [Test] Configuration Maven/Tycho

Hi all,

In my IDE, I have the test project oep.uml.profile.drafter.tests with an error.  The problem is that error is not revealed by Hudson build.
The Maven/Tycho configuration for this test project is an eclipse-plugin. It seems that this project should be configured with an eclipse-test-plugin configuration.

I looked other test projects and certain have eclipse-plugin configuration and most of projects have eclipse-test-plugin configuration.
  • Is there a good reason for this difference ?

Regards

Gabriel

--

  Gabriel PASCUAL
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Back to the top