Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] discusion relative to maven integration in papyrus

Hi Christian,

I will not push the constraints plug-ins.

I will let this gerrit commit as it waiting for your test. I do understand it is crucial not to have major impacts on developer community.

Personally, I already import plugins as maven projects. At first I retrieve for instance the infra folder from git as general project and then I right click on it from the workspace view to import all sub-folder as maven projects.

If the Oomph setup already includes the m2e tooling, and your test on adding m2e nature are positive,

does it mean that we will not need any internal Eclipse builder as the m2e builder will do the job automatically or in demand?

Thanks for the precision.

Let me know if you encounter any difficulty that I am not aware of.

Francois