[mdt-papyrus.dev] discusion relative to maven integration in papyrus

Dear all,

Thanks for yesterday meeting, I had appreciated the discussion even if I didn’t prepare the arguments for/against m2e/maven (I was not aware of the meeting).

If I do understand, we could test the following propositions

·         Testing a new architecture

o   Modularize the project

o   by introducing subfolder/project with a pom that groups children modules linked to a given set of plugins (model/edit/editor/test)

·         Testing maven nature

o   Introduce m2e nature and test its usability, impacts on performance

o   If concluding, we could also imagine to integrate the m2e maven plugin directly in the oomph

In order to allow us testing the m2e nature impact.

As proposed by Christian, I will commit the constraints plugin without the m2e nature.

So people that retrieve the code source, will not have the generated code at retrieve, but could generate it at demand by executing the genmodel workflow through eclipse manual button/action or by executing the mvn install command

Francois

François Le Fèvre

Institut CARNOT CEA LIST – Nano INNOV

CEA Tech/DILS/Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE),

Point Courrier n°174

91191 Gif sur Yvette CEDEX

T :0169084986

@ :francois.le-fevre@xxxxxx