De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de MAGGI Benoit
Envoyé : mercredi 18 février 2015 08:54
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [mdt-papyrus.dev] Bottleneck on the hudson server

Hi,

I found a bottleneck this morning on the Hudson server, there are a lot of personal branches [1] that seems to be built periodically [2]

I don’t get the point of daily build on personal development branch :

-          It use a lot of build time

-          What can have change in 24h to impact this kind of branch ?

-          Periodical build should be at max weekly and executed in the week end.

-          Only build on maintenance or master branches should be allowed to have periodical launches.

ð  I advise against using a daily build on personal branches (committers/** and bug/**)

If no one complains against this policy, I will remove all periodic build that I found in these branches.

Regards,

Benoit Maggi

[1] :

[2] :