Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] About tests

(everybody does run the tests locally before they push changes, right?  ;-)

Sure :) Remember this issue about results being different on Tycho and JDT ? :)

That’s good.  It’s just that sometimes it doesn’t seem like it.  I’ve been guilty, myself, through overconfidence, so I make liberal use of smilies.  :-)

A lot of the test failures that crop up from time to time are reproducible locally, so they mostly aren’t down to differences in the build environments.  But hopefully we are now a step closer to improving that situation, too.

SVG images seem to be failing on the Hudson/Tycho build for some reason. They caused a lot of indirect test failures (Took me 6 weeks to figure it out... I guess the over-spammed error log in the test build didn’t help). But these tests were mostly fine, when executed locally.

Interesting.  Does SVG require a native library that isn’t installed on the build server?  We really need to get the tests green (IMHO before M6).  Is there something I can do to help? (being quite inexperienced with SVG and the diagrams generally)

Christian

Back to the top