De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian W. Damus
Envoyé : jeudi 12 février 2015 14:21
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] About tests

Hi, Camille,

I had fixed the ExtendedTypes tests after they broke on adoption of GMF Mars M5 but they regressed when the element-types configurations model branch was merged.  I haven’t looked into that (they passed on that branch the last I recalled).

The decorator-model control-mode test failures are tracked in a bugzilla (don’t have the reference) and Gabriel mentioned he would be looking into them.

It probably needn’t be said, but it would be really nice to get a green build so that committers can rely on the tests to find new regressions.  As it stands, it is hard to run the tests locally to check for regressions and compare the results against many failures in the build.  (everybody does run the tests locally before they push changes, right?  ;-)    Let’s keep it green.

Cheers,

Christian