De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian W. Damus
Envoyé : lundi 9 février 2015 18:09
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Releng Tools update for Dependency Updater

Hi, Team,

I have pushed an update to the Releng Tools plug-in to support updating the dependencies in multiple selected POMs and Oomph setup files at once from the B3 aggregation (see screenshot, below).

Also, to avoid the case where we accidentally override an interim build in a dependency with the previous stable build from the aggregation model, I’ve added a check that prompts the user to confirm when the dependency URL looks very different than before.  This check isn’t perfect:  it depends on being able to find seem segment of the URL that looks like a build ID (e.g., S201502030723 or S-4.5M5a-201502031300), so it may miss some cases.  Contributions to improve that are, of course, welcome.

Cheers,

Christian

Back to the top