Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Developer Builds

Hi Camille,

Thanks for publishing the developer plugin, I think it will help a lot the newcomers on the project.

I hope the goal is to release them as an official Papyrus feature.

I have some questions to the team :

-        Is there any recommended naming convention for these plugins ?

ð  Most of them are not in org.eclipse.papyrus.developper namespace.

-        Is there a reason for some developer plugins not to be in the build ?

=>  for example : org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.extendedtypes.elementtypeview

Thanks,

Benoit