De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de ivan kostov
Envoyé : mardi 27 janvier 2015 15:46
À : mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Component Diagrams

Hi guys,

I'm trying to draw a simple diagram of three components connected to each other via required/provided ports. I'm not sure how can I place two ports in two different components and connect them. I taught that the Connector could do the job, but it is not allowed to draw a Connector line between two ports.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you in advance,
Ivan

p.s. I'm a Papyrus ( MDA ) newbie.