Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Luna SR2 RC1

Hi all,

The Luna SR2 RC1 build is complete; you can push to the maintenance branch again

Camille

De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LETAVERNIER Camille
Envoyé : mercredi 21 janvier 2015 10:07
À : Papyrus Project list (mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Luna SR2 RC1

Hi all,

Luna SR2 is approaching quickly! Today we build Luna SR2 RC1

That’s the first stable build towards Papyrus 1.0.2, and the bundle/feature versions have not been updated yet. I’ll update everything in a batch, so, please help me and don’t push anything on the maintenance branch today! :) (At least until the build is complete)

Thanks,
Camille

Back to the top