Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: Lost commit from merged gerrit, how could it happen?

Hello,

Thanks for an explanations, at least it helps to promote the mystery into "this happens" category :)
We will check a couple of other suspicious cases inside the classD and activityD.

We have just resubmitted the lost commit as https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/39795/

Regards,
Michael