De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Cedric Dumoulin
Envoyé : jeudi 8 janvier 2015 17:49
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oomph Papyrus install still working ?

   Hi,

   I try to install/update my Papyrus environment with oomph, but once again I got some errors :-).

   Is oomph actually working for Papyrus install ?
   Thanks,
   Cedric

I got several error like the followings:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repository/plugins/org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.diagram.common.source_1.1.0.201501080628.jar

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repository/plugins/org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.services.semantic.source_1.1.0.201501080628.jar