Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oomph Papyrus install still working ?

Hi, Cedric,

That’s not an Oomph problem, but a problem in the p2 repository.  Most likely you Oomph is attempting to install the nightly build while Hudson is in the process of replacing it, so the files in the repository are in flux.

The Oomph setup model is stable and working; I use it every day.  :-)

HTH,

Christian