Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] StateMachine Diagrams

Hi Ivan,

I can not reproduce this behavior: when I add an interaction to a state, it's shown in the figure: in addition to the state name, the label has an additional line for the do action, for instance "/do Interaction MyInteraction". Do you get just the state name as label? In this case, please post a bug and describe the exact steps to reproduce.

Best regards

Ansgar