Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Tests & Test failures

Hi Christian,

Junit failures for which patches were provided only appear for Mars.

As for Gerrit [1] I'm not sure why it affects only Mars tests. This bug reveals rather interesting problem for Undoing of message's creation/reorientation operations.

As for Gerrits [2] and [3] this is because the new functionality that affects them was implemented in Bug 443884. And it is included only in Mars.

Regards,
  Sergey