[mdt-papyrus.dev] Tests & Test failures

Hi all,

I would like to remind everyone that the Gerrit build only checks that everything compiles properly (plugins/ + extraplugins/), but currently doesn’t run any test. Thus, once your contribution has been accepted, please verify that the tests are still green:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Luna/

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Mars/

And especially:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Master-Tests/

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Master-Extra-Tests/

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Luna-Tests/

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Luna-Extra-Tests/

With the build failures for the last 3 days, a lot of contributions have been merged without being automatically tested, and we have a lot of regressions (Hopefully minor ones):

-          Luna-Tests has 9 failures, mainly Memory Leaks

-          Luna-Extra-Tests is still green

-          Master-Tests is frozen and cannot complete (And shortly before the failure, showed 5 new regressions)

-          Master-Extra-Tests is frozen and cannot complete

Frozen builds are difficult to debug online, so you probably need to run the test suites locally (~30-40 minutes). I will run a complete test suite and hopefully be able to give some more precise information regarding the failures.

Thanks,
Camille

Back to the top