Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Updating to Java 7 for Mars

Hi, team,

I have updated the Oomph setup model to specify a Java 7 JRE for the Mars stream.

Note that this means a bit of re-structuring:  the top-level Papyrus project in the setup now has Luna and Mars streams.  The Luna stream is still on Java 6 whereas Mars is updated to Java 7.  So, you should import the appropriate stream of the Papyrus project the next time you update your Oomph-based workbench.

Please let me know if this causes any issues for you.

Thanks,

Christian