De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Patrik Nandorf
Envoyé : jeudi 30 octobre 2014 16:08
À : mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.common.utils.UMLGraphicalTypes?

Hi,

Quick question,

Why is e.g the class org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.common.utils.UMLGraphicalTypes in the org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.diagram.common project? Shouldn’t it be in the org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.common? Seems a bit odd.

Same goes for some other org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.common.* packages.

Regards

Patrik

Back to the top