Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Broken continuous integration

Hi,

This is the problematic class : PartialAlfContentAssistParser.java

ð  Which is not present in git repository !

The problem is that Gerrit is using the same workspace each time and he failed to clean it properly.

This gerrit created the files :

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/35247/

(which also contains the good mvn clean command)

But since the clean is called by the next build it failed to remove the files.

ð  We may have to clean the git workspace used by Hudson ? (Maybe there is an option for that)

Regards,

Benoit Maggi