Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] oomph integration of tycho plugiin

Hi, François,

What does this connector do for you?  Does it cause Eclipse to use Maven/Tycho to build the workspace?  If so, I think we would not want that.

Otherwise, if this connector is something that needs to be installed in order for developers to work on the Papyrus source, then you may feel free to add it to the setup model.

Cheers,

Christian