[mdt-papyrus.dev] oomph integration of tycho plugiin

Dear all,

I have been using oomph installer to setup my papyrus development environment.

It seems ( I am not sure) that it do not pre-install the tycho maven connector.

I had to open my project my “Import existing maven project” in order to detect the m2e tycho connector missing and so its installation.

I think it will be usefull to provide for the papyrus developer community the pre-install of eclipse m2e tycho

Have a good day.

Francois

François Le Fèvre

NANO-INNOV