Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] general UML 2.5 questions

hi camille,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:31:37AM +0000, LETAVERNIER Camille wrote:
> Since the UMLDI specification has never been implemented, it is also possible that the specification itself is invalid (IIRC, the UML 2.5 XMI contains invalid IDs for example)

that is of course a possibility! and that's not even limited to an
unimplemented, beta version: for example the 2.4.1 XMIs have bugs arouns
the URI of the PrimitiveTypes xmi and references to it... (easy to fix
though)

I'll go through the public visible bugs on omg.org and see if anything
there matches my problem. I would be very interested in hearing more
opinions on this as well though!

regards  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com