Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] general UML 2.5 questions

Hi

If you want to mangle elements together you are free to create whatever variety of spaghetti satisfies you.

XMI and tooling have policies for resolving href's so your comments about knowing how to find things leave me totally confused. I see no significant difference for users between UML 2.4 and 2.5.

    Regards

        Ed Willink