Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Compilation errorinorg.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.configuration plug-in?

Hi, Camille, Benoit,

Thanks for your replies.  I'm glad not to be the only one, but of course that's not exactly useful  :-)

I am running with

java version "1.7.0_45"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode)

on Mac platform.  Perhaps that makes a difference, although I wouldn't know why it should.  Also, I don't get this compilation error in the Luna maintenance branch of the same plug-in using the appropriate versions of all of Papyrus's dependencies in the PDE target.  I suppose it's possible that this plug-in has some significant changes in the Mars branch, but I rather doubt it.

In any case, it seems that our Papyrus plug-in actually needs code from the Xtext common types plug-in, so perhaps the best course of action is to express that real dependency in the manifest?  I'll be happy to raise a bug and make that change if we're agreed on that.

Thanks,

Christian