Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Compilation error in org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.configuration plug-in?

Hi,

-          Indeed i got the same error.

-          No idea how to solve it without adding org.eclipse.xtext.common.types in the manifest

-          Explanation :

o   Eclipse is using its own java builder http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/core/

An incremental Java compiler. Implemented as an Eclipse builder, it is based on technology evolved from VisualAge for Java compiler. In particular, it allows to run and debug code which still contains unresolved errors.

o   whereas Hudson/maven/tycho use

-           Java version: 1.6.0_45, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.

o   Its working fine in Papyrus 1.0.0 and on Hudson

o   There was a change of version in jdt core (org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.10.0.v20140604-1726.jar to  org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.11.0.v20140806-1653.jar)

ð  My guess there is some regression on the new version of the eclipse java incremental compiler

I didn’t find any referenced bugs between org.eclipse.jdt.core and guice

Regards,

Benoit Maggi