[mdt-papyrus.dev] Compilation error in org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.configuration plug-in?

Hi, team,

For some while, now, I have had a compilation error in my workspace in code that I don't work on:

Plug-in: org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.configuration
Class: org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.configuration.providers.StylesheetLabelProvider
Error:  The type org.eclipse.xtext.common.types.access.IJvmTypeProvider$Factory cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

As indicated, the compile-time classpath for this source file is incomplete.  The usual reason for this is that the bundle manifest is missing a package-import or require-bundle for an API dependency that a declared dependency does not re-export.

Am I the only one with this error?  Why does it not break the build?  And how can I fix it in my local environment without changing this plug-in's bundle manifest, if indeed it is a problem in my development environment, as is suggested by the fact that the nightly builds succeed?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top