[mdt-papyrus.dev] Hudson Builds & Gerrit

Hi all,

I’ve started to create some new builds on HIPP for the Luna/Mars branches. This is work in progress, so to avoid confusion:

-          The *-Luna builds are currently disabled. The Luna branch doesn’t exist yet

-          The *-Master builds are still building Luna (There is a single active branch)

-          The Papyrus-Master-Gerrit job has been renamed to Papyrus-Gerrit (Because it can really build any gerrit contribution, regardless of their branch – except Kepler-based branches, since they don’t contain any build configuration)

-          The streams/1.0-maintenance branch will be created tomorrow, once Papyrus Luna RC3 is built and published

-          The Buckminster-builds (On the shared Hudson instance) have not changed

HIPP (Tycho builds): https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/

Shared instance (Buckminster builds): https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/user/vlorenzo/my-views/view/Papyrus/

The builds on the shared instance will soon be completely deprecated (They will keep building Luna until SR2; but I won’t rename the jobs)

For Feature builds (Such as HierarchicalTable), we should consider adding a prefix to avoid messing with the alphabetical order (e.g. rename Papyrus-Luna-HierarchicalTable to Papyrus-Feature-Luna-HierarchicalTable).

Regards,
Camille

Back to the top