Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Stylesheets contributed through extension point vs applied directly

Thank you for your help. Will try that and keep you inform.

BR
Mikaël

On 20 août 2014 at 16:40:45, LETAVERNIER Camille (camille.letavernier@xxxxxx) wrote:

You may try to add a breakpoint on this method, in plug-in oep.infra.gmfdiag.css:

org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.resource.CSSNotationResource.getEngine(Resource)

and see whether it returns something. It should return the CSSEngine associated to your Notation resource, but I think the method is over-constrained.

In theory, to use the Papyrus CSS capability, all you need to do is call CSSHelper.installCSSSupport(ResourceSet) before loading anything.

HTH,

Camille