De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian W. Damus
Envoyé : vendredi 22 août 2014 14:14
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] New formatter & clean-up profiles

Thanks, Camille.

The Papyrus Oomph setup model includes the formatter profile, so it will also need to be updated.

While we're at it, perhaps this would be a good time to actually install the formatting profile and other settings into our source projects' .settings/ preferences, to ensure consistency?  Then all of these settings can be removed from the the Oomph setup, from the Wiki, etc.

Thanks,

Christian