University of Macau (New Campus)
Taipa, Macau
E11, Room 2014

On Aug 19, 2014, at 20:09, LETAVERNIER Camille <Camille.LETAVERNIER@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Yilong,

Some elements in Papyrus (Especially the ones with custom notations) don’t support customization. CSS won’t help: most of the time, the color is simply hard-coded in the figure/edit part.

There is an ongoing refactoring (Targeting Papyrus 1.1 / Eclipse Mars, next year) which should solve this kind of issue for all diagrams

Regards,
Camille

De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de yylonly
Envoyé : mardi 12 août 2014 16:21
À : Papyrus Project list
Cc : Yilong Yang
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Can not set backgroud color to use case diagram

Dear team,
     When I test the function to set background color of actor or use case, It is not successful. Only set font color is working. For the class diagram and activity diagram, this action can be done.

<image001.png>
<image002.png>
<image003.png>

Then, I guess may be CSS control all, but CSS is only working for class and activity diagram, use case diagram is also failure.

Cheers,
Yilong

Yilong Yang
Software Engineering Lab