Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Where is the use case diagram .gmfgraph and .gmftool

Hi Yilong,

For many of the Papyrus diagram projects, we did not maintained the .gmfgraph and .gmftool, because it was overloading the development process. It was hard to maintain the gmfgen custom evolutions while reloading it after an update of the gmftool or gmfgraph models. So we decided not to use all gmf tooling artifacts.

The papyrus team is now only working on the gmfgen model (extended for our needs) and is generating code with specialized generators from this gmfgen models. So there are no .gmfgen and .gmfgraph files for these diagrams.

Regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48