Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oomph Setup Changes

Exactly right.

Also, you can replace the URL in there with an http: URL referencing the canonical version of the setup model:

I anticipate that shortly (probably this week) the central Oomph catalogue will be updated [1] to include the Papyrus set-up, then all of this fiddling with local user setups will be a thing of the past that we fondly recall with "remember, back in the day ..." etc.

cW