Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oomph Setup Changes

This sounds like a good idea, how do I get it?

I originally put the papyrus.setup model into Oomph by dragging/dropping the file.  Should Oomph now have some idea
where that file exists in the repo in order to get updates?  Or maybe I need to drag/drop again?  If I do need to
drag/drop again, then should I use a dialog that I opened from my IDE, or is it better to run the Oomph installer
(setup-eclipse) again?

-Andrew