Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] How to generate C code

Hi

If someone gets more ambitious they may be interested in exploiting the Eclipse OCL to Java code generator which is structured with the intent of supporting multiple languages. I have always had C and VHDL in mind, but don't anticipate having time to get round to it for a few years. The early analyses and optimizations are potentially target neutral and written in Java, the final M2T is also in direct Java; it could be done in Acceleo but I wouldn't recommend it, the decisions and polymorphism are much better handled by Java code.

    Regards

        Ed Willink